Saturday, May 28, 2016

Hotel de Ville



The Hôtel de Ville (French pronunciation: ​[otɛl də vil]City Hall) in Paris, France, is the building housing the city's local administration. Standing on the place de l'Hôtel-de-Ville in the 4th arrondissement, it has been the headquarters of the municipality of Paris since 1357. It serves multiple functions, housing the local administration, the Mayor of Paris (since 1977), and also serves as a venue for large receptions.

What I See

  • I see street lights/Je vois les lumieres de la rue
  • I see people walking/ Je vois les gens marcher
  • I see lots of windows/Je vois beaucoup de fenetres
  • I see a blue roof/ Je vois un toit bleu
  • I see lots of rooms/ Je vois beaucoup de chambres


Navarin d'agneau

Navarin D'Agneau


Chouquettes

Chouquettes











No comments:

Post a Comment